North West View of Bridford Church, Wiltshire
Artist: Buckler, J. C.
North West view of St Peter's Church in Britford in Wiltshire. As can be seen in the picture, it has a thick embattled crossing tower which is faced with ashlar and was rebuilt in 1767. The low entrances and high windows on a tall nave, give the building its Anglo-Saxon flavour. Britford is a small village on the outskirts of Salisbury.