Engraver: Pollard & Jukes
View of Orpington Church previously in Kent and now in the London Borough of Bromley. This is a small medieval church dedicated to All Saints. The oldest parts of the church have some Saxon remains including a Saxon sundial in the south wall. The north tower and west doorway of the church was partly rebuilt in c.1200. The exterior of the tower was rebuilt in brick and flint in the late 18th century.