Saint Ives Church, Co. [near Huntingdon]
St Ives is a market town 6 miles east of Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire. It is named after St Ivo or Ives, a Persian Archbishop who travelled to England as a missionary in the 7th century. All Saints, the medieval parish church of St Ives was started in the 12th century and since then has had a number of rebuildings. Part of the church was rebuilt in 1470 when the chancel walls were raised and the spire was blown down in 1741 and rebuilt in 1748. This view also shows the River Ouse, and part of the town which was situated on the north side of the River.