View of the Chapel at Warwick
This is the medieval eastern gate of the town of Warwick, which had a small chapel above it (the westgate also had a chapel). By the late 16th century, this chapel had fallen into a ruinous state and was replaced completely, after many alterations, in 1788. At new chapel, designed by Francis Hiorn, is being erected in this picture. It has a particularly elaborate tower.