Artist: Grimm, Samuel Hieronymus
Medium: Ink wash on paper
All Saints' Church was built in the early 14th century, and was a good example of the Decorated period of Gothic architecture. White's Directory of 1853 notes: "It is a cruciform building, with a handsome tower and spire 120 feet in height, and containing a peal of six bells. Successive alterations, in the barbarous taste which disfigured so many parish churches in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, had grievously marred the beauty of the church at Bingham. The fine roof of the chancel had been ceiled, the roof of the nave lowered, and the flowing tracery of many windows removed." In the mid-19th century the church was restored to a design "more congenial to the beautiful design of its original founders", under the direction of Mr Scott from London.