Landwade Church, Suffolk (formerly in Cambridgeshire)
Artist: Buckler, John Chessell
Medium: Pencil on paper
This mainly 15th-century chapel is dedicated to St Nicholas and is the private chapel attached to Landwade Hall. The Hall was the family seat of the Cotton family and many of their tombs are to be found inside this chapel. The manorial family moved out of Landwade Hall in about 1750 and the Gibson family have been resident since then. the chapel is still in use today.