Artist: Grimm, Samuel Hieronymus
Medium: Ink wash on paper
A view of a house at the corner of High Street, Marylebone Park in Middlesex (now in Greater London). Marylebone Park, now known as Regent's Park, originally covered about 450 acres. The Regent's Park, formed in 1812, was named after the Prince Regent and laid out by John Nash, who also built the surrounding terraces of houses.