Remains of an ancient cross near Chippenham, Cambsh: May 18th 1848
View showing a monument near Chippenham in Cambridgeshire. It shows the base of what probably is a cross. In the distance is a windmill and St Margaret's Church in Chippenham. This may be the windmill which was built in 1734 in the centre of the North Meadow which was on the left hand side of the road to Isleham. The windmill remained in use until the 1950s.