Southwell Minster, vestry
Artist: Grimm, Samuel Hieronymus
Medium: Ink wash on paper
A view in ink of the interior of the chapel in the north aisle of the choir (latterly the vestry). Building of the facade, nave, tower and transepts began in 1108 under Thomas, Archbishop of York In 1234 work began on the chancel, with the chapterhouse being added in about 1290.