The Boat-House, Landwade May 22nd 1848
View of a small boat house on a river at Landwade. Landwade is a manor and parish on the border of Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. John Buckler visited here in April-May 1848 and took several views of the area. He was hired as an architect to rebuilt Landwade old manor house, the home of the Cotton family.