- Material must be in the English language
- Material must not contain:
- e-mail addresses, or any other contact information, (including, but not limited to, telephone numbers or postcodes); or
- content that could be considered likely to offend, disrupt, provoke or attack individuals or groups of individuals, or promote violence; or
- misleading content; or
- content which is in breach of any law of the United Kingdom or appears to encourage such breach (including, but not limited to, breach of copyright, defamation or contempt of court); or
- advertising content; or
- content irrelevant to the item to which it is attached; or
- any other content that would require Our editorial intervention.
- You must not impersonate another person when contributing Material.
- Material must not appear to replicate existing Material.
Copyright © The British Library Board