1. You may contribute Content (photographs) to this group in the
- Any images depicting performances, enactments, places or people
associated with the story of Ramayana, e.g.:
- Photos of people dressed as characters from Ramayana
- Photos of people performing scenes from Ramayana
- Photos of Ramayana scenes in temples or murals
2. Any photographs you submit may be displayed
in the following ways, in addition to appearing in this group on
the Flickr website:
- on a screen within the Ramayana exhibition at the British Library
in London from 16 May - 14 September 2008 - with attribution via
Flickr Member Name
- on the British Library website in relation to the Ramayana exhibition
from 16 May to 14 September 2008 - any photos used will be attributed
to the contributor's Flickr Member Name and link back to
the original photographs on Flickr
3. The British Library will not otherwise use, print or archive
contributors' photographs in any way other than those outlined above
in Rule 2 above, without first obtaining the explicit additional
permission of the Flickr contributor.
4. Images must be a minimum of 500KB in size.
5. Contributions must not contain explicit or offensive
material (i.e. pornography, racial discrimination, violence etc.),
or infringe the intellectual property rights or copyright of a third
6. You can add up to a maximum of 10 photographs to the Group.
7. The British Library Ramayana Now Flickr Group photographs are
moderated so, once accepted, it may take up to 24 hours for your
photographs to be added to the Group's pool.
8. By submitting your photograph to the British Library's Ramayana
Now Flickr Group, you agree to the above rules and also the project's