Before you begin
It is a good idea to think about and prepare your contribution beforehand as you will not be able to save and edit after you have submitted it.
We'll be looking for:
- Title of Work*
- Author of Work*
- Type of Work* (Novel, Poem, Song Lyric, Play, Other)
- Year of Publication (if known)
- Please tell us a little about your chosen work and how the author has captured the spirit of the place (e.g. what has changed, what remains the same?) and what it means to you*
- Pin your tale to the map* (You will be provided with a map and a search box to make it easier)
- Provide a website link to the work
- Upload a photo relevant to the location
* Indicates a mandatory field
Please do not reproduce any in-copyright works that you do not hold the rights in or have permission to use. This includes quoting or posting adaptations of excerpts from books, poems, lyrics or other literary works. Any content found to be infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties will be removed. Unless you are sure that the content which you would like to upload is out of copyright it is advisable to use your own words only and only upload photographs that you have taken yourself.