Here are five good reasons!
- High satisfaction rates. The British Library is one of the few vendors that own the collection from which documents are supplied. This means we control important variables such as price and turnaround times. The size of our collection means that we are most likely to be able directly fulfill your request without the need to go to the publisher or other vendors.
- Compliance. As a publicly funded organisation, it is imperative that the British Library behaves in a transparent and compliant manner. You can therefore have the assurance that all dealings with the Library will be in accordance with copyright legislation.
- Price. You are assured of a competitive rate with the British Library: a rate that can be further discounted in return high order volumes.
- Longevity. The Library has made a commitment to the UK HE sector to provide a central storage facility for at least the next 5 years. We are therefore one of the few suppliers that can guarantee service provision for the foreseeable future.
- Dedicated and experienced team. No other vendor has the wealth of experience and knowledge of our document delivery team at Boston Spa, many of whom have been providing a quality service to our clients for over 20 years.