Your single source for article reprints.
The British Library will source original quality reprints on your behalf direct from the publisher.
Let The British Library take the hassle out of ordering reprints:
- One-stop shop competitive quotes from our vast network of STM publishers.
- Fast quote and delivery turnaround times.
- We track and chase your orders to ensure that delivery times are met.
- Single invoice from The British Library meaning that you do not have to register each and every publisher as a supplier.
What are Reprints/ePrints?
One of the most frequently requested enhancements to our document supply services, Reprints/ ePrints are:
- Reprints – Original quality documents, used for internal training or marketing purposes and for dissemination to customers at events and exhibitions.
- ePrints – Electronic documents, downloaded from the publisher’s secure server. Customers can order copies of individual articles that can be distributed as an electronic PDF.
Get a quote
Click here to get a quote. We will contact you within 48 hours with details of your request.