"Document delivery and sourcing bulk reprints for the UK Organisation is a top deliverable for our Library and information Service. Joining forces with The British Library (BL) to aid in satisfying this important work issue has been invaluable in terms of cost effective sourcing, ease of ordering, and options for tailoring presentation and delivery for use, together with the all important peace of mind re copyright issues. In particular the Reprints Service, (both hard copy and e-print service), has maximised our market potential for a variety of uses from regulatory and medical information, to promotional tools for conferences and meetings, and use by Corporate Sales Representatives. Overall BL have met and exceeded my customer expectations with their friendly, but professional service."
Head of Library and Information Centre, Roche Products Limited
The British Library will source original quality reprints on your behalf direct from the publisher.
Let The British Library take the hassle out of ordering reprints:
- One-stop shop competitive quotes from our vast network of STM publishers.
- Fast quote and delivery turnaround times.
- We track and chase your orders to ensure that delivery times are met.
- Single invoice from The British Library meaning that you do not have to register each and every publisher as a supplier.
What are Reprints/ePrints?
One of the most frequently requested enhancements to our document supply services, Reprints/ ePrints are:
- Reprints – Original quality documents, used for internal training or marketing purposes and for dissemination to customers at events and exhibitions.
- ePrints – Electronic documents, downloaded from the publisher’s secure server. Customers can order copies of individual articles that can be distributed as an electronic PDF.
Get a quote
Click here to get a quote. We will contact you within 48 hours with details of your request.