An easy-to-use piece of software makes it easy to convert images into Turning the Pages books.
- ‘Pick up’ books from your virtual bookshelf and look at them from different angles
- Have two books open on your desktop at the same time
- Build your own online bookshelf that can be as large or as small as you need
- Add audio and video files to each page quickly and easily
- A powerful set of tools to aid research and scholarship, including search and personal and collaborative note-taking
- Turning the Pages 2.0 is a licence-based model that requires a once-only payment for perpetual ownership of the software
- You have the option of hosting your Turning the Pages bookshelf yourself or we can do it for you for an annual fee
Further resources and information
There are some suggested links in our 'More useful content' panel or download a leaflet in PDF format.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org