Use our guides to find out more about the Library's collections relating to Polar Geopolitics. Our collections include official and academic documents, recorded sound, manuscripts, early printed books and maps.
Use our introduction to Polar Geopolitics guide (PDF format, 230 KB) to find out about resources that you can use in the Library.
Read our Polar Geopolitics bibliography (PDF format, 235 KB) for more detailed information on:
- exploration and discovery in the Arctic and Antarctic;
- political and environmental geography of Polar regions;
- works on and by peoples of the Arctic;
- international treaties; and
- bibliographies and online resources to support your research.
This bibliography is intended as an introductory guide, and to suggest areas of the Library collections that may support your research.
Social Sciences Enquiry team
For more help on using the Social Sciences collections, contact the Enquiry team at Socialfirstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)20 7412 7894 from 10.00 - 20.00 Mon- Thurs or 10.00 - 17.00 Friday.