- How do you know if the items you’ve ordered are ready to collect?
- How can you plan when to come to the Library to pick them up?
- Or when to go to the Issue Desk to collect your items?
My Reading Room Requests allows St Pancras registered Readers with a valid pass to check the current status of their requests in real time.
You can access My Reading Room Requests online anywhere, inside or outside our Reading Room. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except when technical upgrades are needed.
The service displays requests that you submitted using Explore the British Library.
My Reading Room Requests also allows you to view an archive of those requests you submitted since we opened at St Pancras on 24 November 1997.
With My Reading Room Requests you can:
- Check the current status of requests in real time
- Cancel requests that you no longer want to see
- View archive of requests submitted since 24 November 1997
- Export the archive of requests to other formats e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF
NB: The cancel option is only available if we have not yet started to process the request.
My Reading Room Requests is designed to work best with Internet Explorer version 6. However it will work with a range of other browsers; more information is available from About My Reading Room Requests.