The Microform Research Collections at Boston Spa - Index of Subset R
- Radical periodicals in the US, 1890-1950.
- Radical periodicals of Great Britain. period 1: Protest literature of the industrial revolution, 1794-1881, period 2: Marxism and the machine age, 1867-1914.
- Rare militant 19th-century freethought books. (the Collis collection).
- Rare radical and labour periodicals of Great Britain in the 19th and 20th century. series l and ll.
- Records of an english village: Earls Colne 1400-1750. vols 1-3.
- The Registers of the Archbishops of Canterbury, 13th - 17th centuries, at Lambeth Palace Library.
- Religion, radicalism and freethought in Victorian and Edwardian Britain.
- Rhodes House Library, Oxford. Anti-slavery collection 1795-1880.
- Royal archives at Windsor Castle. Changes of government. 1837-1901.
- Royal archives at Windsor Castle: Victorian photographic collection 1845 - 1909.
- Royal Institute of Architects Rare Books collection. c1482-1838. section 1-5.
- Russian Futurism, 1910-1916. Poetry and manifestos.
- Russian history and culture: rare books on 19th and early 20th century Rrussia from the Helsinki University Library. (units 1-20).