Innovating for Growth's mentoring programme is an ERDF funded scheme that gives you the chance to be mentored by a successful entrepreneur from our Innovating for Growth: Scale-ups programme. 96% of businesses who have been through the programme would recommend it to others. Continue reading to see if you are eligible to apply...
You have the chance to be mentored by a successful entrepreneur from our Innovating for Growth: Scale-ups programme who will be guiding you through the challenging and rewarding process of running a high-growth business.
Eligibility to be a mentee:
- The business has to have been registered at Companies House or as a Sole Trader for at least six months
- You should be working at least part-time in your business
- The business should already have a live website
- Your business should have already generated some revenue from sales
- The business should be based in London
Throughout the mentoring journey, we are here to support both you and your mentor.
Why you may want to consider becoming a mentee...
- By joining Innovating for Growth: Mentoring you will acquire an invaluable professional and personal development
- Gain practical advice, encouragement and support from experienced entrepreneurs
- Identify goals and establish a sense of direction. 86% of mentees have grown their businesses between June 2017 and July 2019
- Exposure to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Strengthen your interpersonal and communication skills and learn to listen actively and accept feedback
- Increase your confidence and motivation
- Expand your professional network
- Since the mentoring programme began in 2017, 96% of mentees are still trading. And after having a mentor, 83% of mentees are working full-time in the business.
Successful applications will get a matched mentor to their business needs, with six meetings in total. Interested or want to find out more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more FAQs, visit our blog.
Applications for this round of the mentoring programme have now closed, we will be recruiting for the next round soon and will update this page when applications re-open.