Understanding employee opinions
- Document type
- Robinson, Dilys
- Institute for Employment Studies
- Date of publication
- 1 February 2004
- Institute for Employment Studies HR Network Papers
- People management: all aspects of managing people, Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
- Corporate subject(s)
- Cable and Wireless
- Business and management
- Material type
This briefing aims to help thinking about employee opinions, specifically:
- Why collect employee opinions in the first place. Is there are business benefit?
- What different methods are available for gathering employee opinions, and which is best for your organisation?
- How can your employee opinion survey really help you in understanding and managing your workforce?
Related to People management: all aspects of managing people
Downloadable spotlight looking at violations of labour market rights
Downloadable report on measures to address one-sided flexibility
Downloadable impact assessment on One-sided flexibility
Downloadable guide outlining how to comply with equality legislation
Related to Institute for Employment Studies
Report on Defined Benefit pension schemes