Understanding employee opinions
- Document type
- Robinson, Dilys
- Institute for Employment Studies
- Date of publication
- 1 February 2004
- Institute for Employment Studies HR Network Papers
- People management: all aspects of managing people, Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
- Corporate subject(s)
- Cable and Wireless
- Business and management
- Material type
This briefing aims to help thinking about employee opinions, specifically:
- Why collect employee opinions in the first place. Is there are business benefit?
- What different methods are available for gathering employee opinions, and which is best for your organisation?
- How can your employee opinion survey really help you in understanding and managing your workforce?
Related to People management: all aspects of managing people
Downloadable report analysing the pay ratio disclosures made by FTSE 350 companies
Downloadable spring 2020 edition of CIPD’s quarterly Labour Market Outlook
Downloadable briefing note on workplace pension participation in an environment of automatic enrolment
Downloadable winter 2019-20 edition of CIPD’s quarterly Labour Market Outlook