- Comedies (1)
- Context (1)
- Deception drama and misunderstanding (1)
- Gender sexuality courtship and marriage (1)
- Language word play and text (1)
- Magic illusion and the supernatural (1)
- Poetry (1)
- Politics and religion (1)
- Power and politics (2)
- Renaissance writers (1)
- Satire and humour (1)
- Tragedies (1)
Showing 2 results
British theatres reopened in 1660, after an 18 year closure while the country was under Puritan rule. At the Duke’s Thea...
Manuscript, Book, Duodecimo, Commonplace book
This handwritten collection of poems and prose contains William Shakespeare’s Sonnet 2, as well as works by other Elizab...