- Comedies (2)
- Context (2)
- Deception drama and misunderstanding (1)
- Elizabethan England (1)
- Ethnicity and identity (1)
- Gender and sexuality (1)
- Gender sexuality courtship and marriage (3)
- Global Shakespeare (1)
- Histories (1)
- Interpretations of Madness (1)
- Language word play and text (3)
- Magic illusion and the supernatural (1)
- Poetry (2)
- Power and politics (2)
- Renaissance writers (3)
- Tragedies (2)
Showing 3 results
Book, Quarto, Engraving, Illustration, Image
This is the first edition of John Donne’s collected poems, printed in 1633, two years after he died. In his lifetime, ...
Friendship album, Book, Quarto, Manuscript, Illustration, Image
These are illustrations from the friendship album of the student Gervasius Fabricius zu Klesheim of Salzburg, and others...
Christopher Marlowe’s fast-moving play The Famous Tragedy of the Rich Jew of Malta, is a tale of violent conflict betwee...