- Alphonsus Complutensis [editor] (1)
- Alphonsus Zamorensis [editor] (1)
- Antonio de Lebrixa [editor] (1)
- Demetrius Ducas [editor] (1)
- Desiderius Erasmus (1)
- Fernando de Guzman [editor] (1)
- Jacobus Stunica [editor] (1)
- Johann Fust (printer) (2)
- Johann Gutenberg (1)
- Juan de Vergara [editor] (1)
- Paulus Coronellus [editor] (1)
- Peter Schoeffer (printer) (2)
Showing 4 results
The so-called ‘Complutensian Polyglot Bible’ is the first of the great multi-lingual editions of the complete Bible prod...
A first edition of Erasmus’s Latin translation of the New Testament. What did the translation consist of? The Dutch Cath...
Johann Gutenberg’s Bible is probably the most famous Bible in the world. It is the earliest full-scale work printed in E...
The Mainz Psalter is one of the earliest works to be produced with movable type in Europe, and is the first to experimen...