This item is featured in:
A New Generational Contract: the final report of the Intergenerational Commission
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Intergenerational Foundation
- Resolution Foundation
- Date of publication
- 18 May 2018
- Social Policy, Older Adults, Children and Young People
- Social welfare
- Material type
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the intergenerational challenges the country faces and sets out a policy programme to tackle them.
- There is widespread concern that young adults may not achieve the progress their predecessors enjoyed.
- Post-crisis employment has been strong, but young adults have experienced incredibly poor pay outcomes.
- Millennials have lower home ownership rates and higher housing costs than their predecessors.