Driving delivery: turning plans into action on regional infrastructure
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Date of publication
- 1 August 2018
- Trends: economic, social and technology trends affecting business
- Business and management
- Material type
This report focuses on how decision-making and delivery can be improved to help make regional infrastructure priorities a reality.
It set out five recommendations to set up each region for success:
- Ensure a joined-up approach to infrastructure at a national and regional level.
- Clearly reflect the wider economic benefits of transport investment in central government decision making.
- Strengthen the role of sub-national transport bodies in strategic decision-making.
- Create a level playing field to deliver transport improvements across all regions.
- Ensure sustainable, consolidated and long-term funding for local transport.
Related to Trends: economic, social and technology trends affecting business
Downloadable quarterly bulletin containing statistics on all major aspects of energy in the UK
UK sub national residual fuel consumption for 2005-2016: estimates of non-gas, non-electricity and on road transport energy consumption
Downloadable report on UK sub-national residual fuel consumption for 2005-2016
Downloadable report on energy trends and price statistics released on 27 September 2018
Downloadable paper on the UK participation in Horizon 2020
Related to CBI
Downloadable report on making regional infrastructure priorities a reality
Downloadable report on the business view of immigration after Brexit
Downloadable document outlining the key details of the Brexit white paper for business
Downloadable report on business in Ireland and Northern Ireland after Brexit