EU staff and Brexit: five questions for every business
- Document type
- Barrett, Tom
- Date of publication
- 1 March 2019
- People management: all aspects of managing people, Trends: economic, social and technology trends affecting business
- Business and management
- Material type
Produced in collaboration with Deloitte, this guide is for UK employers in any sector – from multinationals to SMEs – who want to understand best practice and the role they could play in communicating information and supporting their staff.
It is structured around answering five key questions which every businesses who employs someone from the EU should consider asking themselves:
- What rights do our EU staff have?
- What will our EU staff have to do to stay in the UK?
- How should we help EU staff understand their situation?
- Should we actively support EU staff through the EU Settlement Scheme process?
- What are our legal obligations?
Related to People management: all aspects of managing people
Downloadable spring 2020 edition of CIPD’s quarterly Labour Market Outlook
Downloadable winter 2019-20 edition of CIPD’s quarterly Labour Market Outlook
Downloadable report about mental health and wellbeing in today’s labour market
Downloadable report looking at financial security for the modern, liquid workforce
Related to CBI
Building a world-class innovation and digital economy: recommendations for an innovation and technology-led recovery
Downloadable report on an innovation and technology-led recovery after Covid-19
Downloadable report on the UK regulatory and taxation systems
Downloadable report on the business opportunities of the UK-US trade deal
Downloadable report setting out recommendations for future UK-EU economic relationship