Changing lives: Annual report and financial statements
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Date of publication
- 17 October 2016
- Criminal Justice Services, Education and Skills, Health Services, Housing and Homelessness, Social Policy
- Social welfare
- Material type
Download (5.6MB )
This report presents the mission of Nacro which seeks to positively change lives, strengthen communities, enhance social inclusion, reduce crime, and prevent offending behaviour.
- Nacro housed 2,517 people and delivered floating support to 1,205 service users.
- In the 2014/15 academic year, a total of 3,199 learners took courses with Nacro.
- 6,001 successful health interventions were delivered in Wolverhampton.
- Nacro’s Resettlement Advice Service helpline received 14,000 calls.
- This document provides a detailed breakdown of the organisation’s influence on education, housing, justice, and resettlement advice. It also provides a strategic view of the year.
Related to Criminal Justice Services
This report looks at experiences with the police, criminal justice system and support services
Report on trafficked women in the criminal justice system