Towards a smokefree generation: a tobacco control plan for England
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Dept. of Health
- Department of Health
- Date of publication
- 1 July 2017
- Substance Misuse, Health Services
- Social welfare
- Material type
Download (548KB )
This is the tobacco control plan. The objective of which are to:
- Reduce the number of 15 year olds who regularly smoke from 8% to 3% or less.
- Reduce smoking among adults in England from 15.5% to 12% or less.
- Reduce the inequality gap in smoking prevalence, between those in routine and manual occupations and the general population.
- Reduce the prevalence of smoking in pregnancy from 10.5% to 6% or less.
Related to Substance Misuse
Downloadable guidelines on treating people with drug misuse and drug dependence problems
The family drug and alcohol court (FDAC) offers an alternative form of care proceedings for children put at risk of significant…
This addendum recommends revisions to the regulations regarding the scheduling of synthetic cannabinoids. Specifically, they…
This policy briefing recommends that the TCDO for methiopropamine (MPA) is remade for up to a further 12-month period at…