This item is featured in:
Employment and Support Allowance: Work Capability Assessments, mandatory reconsiderations and appeals: ESA-WCA outcomes to December 2016 (MRs to April 2017)
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Department for Work and Pensions
- Date of publication
- 8 June 2017
- Employment, Poverty Alleviation Welfare Benefits and Financial Inclusion
- Social welfare
- Material type
This publication provides statistics on:
- The outcomes of completed Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) Work Capability Assessments.
- Claims still in progress.
- Claims closed before the Work Capability Assessment process is complete.
- Outcome of appeals up to March 2017.
This release also includes:
- ESA Work Capability Assessment mandatory reconsideration registrations and outcomes to April 2017.
- Statistics on ESA Work Capability Assessment mandatory reconsideration clearance times to April 2017.
- More detailed ‘experimental’ cohort information.