This item is featured in:
Family drug and alcohol court national unit: independent evaluation: research report
- Document type
- Roberts, Ellie; Crowther, Tanya; Brown, Ashley
- Department for Education
- Date of publication
- 1 January 2017
- Substance Misuse, Children and Young People, Social Work, Social Care and Social Services
- Social welfare
- Material type
The family drug and alcohol court (FDAC) offers an alternative form of care proceedings for children put at risk of significant harm by parental substance misuse and other difficulties.
This report outlines the national unit’s 3 main areas of work:
- Increasing the numbers of FDACs.
- Increasing sustainability.
- Improving data collection and evidence.