A guide to civil and administrative justice statistics: glossary
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Justice
- Date of publication
- 15 November 2016
- Criminal Justice Services, Offenders
- Social welfare
- Material type
Download (460KB )
This document is a glossary for terms used in the Civil Court and Administrative system, focusing on concepts and definitions published in the following Ministry of Justice statistical publications:
- Civil Justice Statistics Quarterly (Includes Civil Court Statistics from the now defunct “Court Statistics Quarterly” Publication; a chapter on Judicial Reviews; every six months a chapter on Privacy Injunctions; and annually figures from the Royal Courts of Justice).
- Mortgage and Landlord Possession statistics.
- Tribunal and Gender Recognition Statistics Quarterly (including Gender Recognition Statistics, tribunal information formerly in the Annual Tribunals Statistics publication and an additional chapter on employment tribunal fees).
- Coroners Statistics.
Related to Criminal Justice Services
This report looks at experiences with the police, criminal justice system and support services
Report on trafficked women in the criminal justice system