Impact assessment guidance
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Dept. of Trade and Industry
- Date of publication
- 1 April 2010
- Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production, Trends: economic, social and technology trends affecting business
- Business and management
- Material type
This document sets out government policy on the scope and process of Impact Assessments. In particular it will:
- Help you understand what an Impact Assessment is.
- Clarify what types of intervention require an Impact Assessment.
- Specify when and how often an Impact Assessment needs to be completed and published.
- Set out what approval is necessary before an Impact Assessment can be published.
Related to Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
Downloadable paper looking at the incentive packages of FTSE 350 firms
Downloadable briefing on the voting patterns of shareholders on FTSE 100 CEO pay
Downloadable white paper defining what organsiational purpose is and how it can help drive performance.
Downloadable report looking at what employers think should be done to help prepare students for working life.
Related to DTI
This is the second annual report on investment activity by business angels in the United Kingdom. The inaugural report established a template to examine business angel investment activity in 2008/09
This is the compendium of the Regulatory Impact Assessments (RIAs) published by Employment Markets Analysis and Research (EMAR) in 2009, updated to take into account developments since their original
This research was commissioned by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) to investigate issues around mid-cap businesses raising bank finance, and follows the previous 2009 mid-cap
This paper is focused on reforms to the way in which government ensures that start ups and existing small and medium sized businesses can access the information and business advice they need. It sets