Impact assessment guidance: when to do an impact assessment
- Document type
- Impact Assessment
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Dept. for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Date of publication
- 1 August 2011
- Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
- Business and management
- Material type
This document sets out government policy on the scope and process of Impact Assessments. In particular it will:
- Help you understand what an Impact Assessment is.
- Clarify what types of intervention require an Impact Assessment.
- Specify when and how often an Impact Assessment needs to be completed and published.
- Set out what approval is necessary before an Impact Assessment can be published.
Related to Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
Downloadable article on reviewing command structures in light of COVID-19
Downloadable article on what it takes to be a resilient leader during the recovery phase of COVID-19
Downloadable article for leaders on responding to COVID-19
Related to BIS
The Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) is helping to ensure that the UK remains a world leader in the research, development, demonstration, and deployment of connected and autonomous
This paper presents evidence on the transitions of UK domiciled mature students (those aged over 25 on entry) into full-time and part-time postgraduate taught study.The study has been stimulated
This paper contains appendices to the research paper “Understanding mature entrant’s transitions to postgraduate taught study’.The tables presented in the appendix 1 provide detail on the experiences
Statistical first release further education and skills learner participation, outcomes and level of highest qualification held 2015/2016
This report presents information on English adult participation rates in further education, training and apprenticeships, and also on the prevalence of different levels of academic qualification in