Local authority data on the cost and potential fiscal benefits of the Troubled Families Programme
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Department for Communities and Local Government.
- Dept. for Communities and Local Government
- Date of publication
- 1 October 2016
- Social welfare
- Material type
Download (746KB )
This report is based on information provided by 67 local authorities on almost 17,000 families who were worked with as part of their local Troubled Families Programmes.
Its purpose is to:
- Demonstrate the issues facing troubled families in the year before and after intervention on the programme.
- Detail the costs to local authorities of delivering the Troubled Families Programme.
- Demonstrate the sorts of fiscal benefits that may have arisen after these families received support from the programme.
Related to Families
Working paper on partial insurance and group risk sharing in extended family networks
Report on the impact of family separation on refugees