- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Department for Education
- Department for Education
- Date of publication
- 1 June 2015
- Children and Young People, Families
- Social welfare
- Material type
Download (290KB )
This document is for local authorities and voluntary adoption agencies. Voluntary adoption agencies are organisations that recruit, approve and support people interested in adopting a child. The document sets out the government’s proposal to support organisations interested in setting up regional adoption agencies and sets out:
- The key challenges the adoption sector still faces.
- Ideas for what regional adoption agencies might look like.
- What we will offer to accelerate the development of regional adoption agencies and next steps for those interested in being involved.
Related to Department for Education
This report sets out the conclusions of the work completed by the Education Funding Agency (EFA) and the Department for Education. A team led by the EFA visited the three academies in Park View Educational
This report sets out the conclusions of the work completed by the Education Funding Agency (EFA) and the Department for Education. A team led by the EFA visited the Oldknow Academy (“the Trust”) on