Report of the children and young people's health outcome forum 2014/15: culture, engagement and voice theme group
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Department of Health
- Department of Health
- Date of publication
- 1 March 2015
- Health Services, Children and Young People
- Social welfare
- Material type
Download (226KB )
This is the report of the culture, engagement and voice theme group. The key questions and challenges to the system that the group suggests are:
- The needs of children and young people should be reflected in services.
- Children and young people’s engagement in their own care must be supported.
- There must be leadership and accountability, nationally and locally, for children and young people’s participation.
- Equality must work in the participation agenda.
- There should be a review and detailed consideration of a full refresh of ‘You’re Welcome’.
- Local authorities, education (PSHE), Young People’s Councils, Youth Parliaments and young people’s champions need to interface and work with health and wellbeing boards.
Related to Health Services
How accurate are self-reported diagnosis: comparing self-reported health events in the English Longitudinal Study of Ageing with adminstrative hospital records
Working paper on the self-reported medical diagnosis
Report on economic growth and austerity in Ireland
Report on health spending and austerity
Variation in end of life hospital spending in England: evidence from linked survey and administrative data
Working Paper on healthcare spending