Strategic funding programme for legal projects 2009-12: guidance notes for completing the 2009/10 application form
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Equality & Human Rights Commission
- Date of publication
- 1 June 2009
- Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
- Business and management
- Material type
This document sets out the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) new strategic funding programme for legal projects. They reflect the EHRC's following priorities:
- Securing and implementing an effective legislative and regulatory framework for equality and human rights.
- Ensuring a fairer Britain for all: reducing the gap in outcomes to secure fair life chances, access to services and dignified treatment.
- Building a society without prejudice: promoting good relations and fostering a vibrant equality and human rights culture.
- Promoting wider understanding and awareness of rights: delivering timely and accurate advice and guidance to individuals, advisers and employers alike.
- Building an authoritative and responsive organisation.
The EHRC is empowered to give financial assistance, under Section 17 of the Equality Act 2006, to organisations that promote equality and diversity, good relations and human rights, and those that work towards the elimination of discrimination.
Related to Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
Downloadable paper looking at the incentive packages of FTSE 350 firms
Downloadable briefing on the voting patterns of shareholders on FTSE 100 CEO pay
Downloadable white paper defining what organsiational purpose is and how it can help drive performance.
Downloadable report looking at what employers think should be done to help prepare students for working life.