This item is featured in:
Transforming our justice system: by the Lord Chancellor, the Lord Chief Justice and the Senior President of Tribunals
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Justice
- Date of publication
- 1 September 2016
- Criminal Justice Services, Young Offenders
- Social welfare
- Material type
This is a joint statement from The Lord Chancellor, Lord Chief Justice, and the Senior President of Tribunals on their shared vision for the future of Her Majesty’s Courts & Tribunal Service.
- Provide additional assistance to court users who have difficulty using digital services.
- Allow online guilty pleas and fixed fines for some minor offences.
- Change the rules on the composition of tribunals to reduce the average number on a panel.