This item is featured in:
Universal Credit statistics: data to 4 August 2016
- Document type
- Corporate author(s)
- Great Britain. Department for Work and Pensions
- Date of publication
- 17 August 2016
- Poverty Alleviation Welfare Benefits and Financial Inclusion
- Social welfare
- Material type
This document contains statistics on Universal Credit claims from 29 April 2013 to 4 August 2016. It includes the total number of people:
- Who have made a claim for Universal Credit up to 4 August 2016.
- Who have made a claim and have attended an initial interview, accepted their claimant commitment, and gone on to start Universal Credit up to 14 July 2016.
- Who are on the Universal Credit caseload at 14 July 2016.