Winning together: a guide to successful corporate-startup
- Document type
- Mocker, Valerie; Bielli, Simona; Haley, Christopher
- Date of publication
- 16 June 2015
- Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production, Small business & enterprise: the practicalities of running a small business and the theory of entrepreneurship
- Business and management
- Material type
This is a guide about the potential benefits of startups for corporations. It aims to show that startups should be seen as potential partners, not threats.
In particular, it aims to do the following:
- To help corporations understand what value working with startups can bring to their organisation.
- To provide corporations with a three–step approach and framework to evaluate and select suitable programmes to engage with startups.
- To empower those who want to champion startup engagement inside their company with case studies and stories that clearly illustrate the transformative benefits of collaborations.
Related to Management & leadership: including strategy, public sector management, operations and production
Downloadable briefing on the voting patterns of shareholders on FTSE 100 CEO pay
Downloadable white paper defining what organsiational purpose is and how it can help drive performance.
Downloadable report looking at what employers think should be done to help prepare students for working life.
Related to NESTA
What motivates adults to learn: a rapid evidence review of what drives learning new skills in the workplace
Report on factors influencing adult workers' motivation to learn for work
Downloadable paper on how government innovation agencies can become better
Report on creating the conditions for front-line innovation at pace