This is the official statistics publication on Work Choice. It contains figures on all Work Choice providers excluding Remploy, from October 2010, up to and including December 2014. The job outcomes counted in this publication are supported, unsupported (yet to be sustained) and unsupported sustained outcomes for which the provider has received a payment, plus unsupported outcomes for which the provider is not paid for.
In the current financial year (1st April 2014 – 31st December 2014) there were:
- 16,090 referrals for 14,900 individuals.
- 12,390 starts for 12,060 individuals.
- 9,030 job outcomes for 8,800 individuals.
In the previous financial year (1st April 2013 – 31st March 2014) there were:
- 27,280 referrals for 24,800 individuals.
- 20,140 starts for 19,340 individuals.
- 10,850 job outcomes for 10,520 individuals.