- 20th century drama and theatre (1)
- Antiquarianism (2)
- Authors artists and activists (1)
- Country (1)
- Exploring identity (1)
- Military and maritime (1)
- Politics and religion (1)
- Power and conflict (1)
- Science and nature (1)
- The arrivants (1)
- Town and city (2)
- Transforming topography (2)
- Travel colonialism and slavery (1)
- Waves of history (1)
Showing 3 results
Print, Hand coloured etching
This hand-coloured print of the Scalp, County Wicklow – part of the King’s Topographical Collection – was drawn and engr...
Image, Hand coloured etching
Who was Toussaint L'Ouverture? Toussaint L’Ouverture was an former slave who helped fight colonial forces in the French ...
Hand coloured etching, Aquatint, Gouache, View
This King’s Topographical Collection view of Livorno (Leghorn) was published by Florence-based Giuseppe Bardi (active 17...