In addition to digitising images from our vast collection for a range of clients, we also offer expert scanning, bulk digitisation plus a wide range of specialist digitisation services.
If your material is rare, fragile or in an unusual format, who better to handle it than a national library with decades of experience preserving and digitising historic collections?
The kinds of material we can handle and are suitable for specialist imaging include:
- 3D items, such as globes and textiles
- Pre-19th century manuscripts
- Items over A0 in size, such as maps and newspapers
- Non-standard formats, such as scrolls, paintings and slides
- Items containing precious or fragile materials, such as gold leaf
- Damaged or degraded material
Our specialist services include:
- High Quality Printing
- Location Photography
- Multispectral Assessment
- Personal Collections
- Specialist Scanning Services
- 3D Imaging
- Print and Copy Service
You can also order images from our collection.
Share this page
Please consider the environment before printing