Looking for impartial business advice? Then attend the highly rated LBSS business advice clinic.
- Suitable for entrepreneurs who:
- Are in an established business and are having growing pains
- Have just started a business, have met difficulties and want some feedback on how they might overcome them
- Have a specific idea and want to bounce thoughts off an experienced business adviser, or
- Perhaps the business has reached a plateau and you’re not sure what steps to take next.
All Senior Advisers from the LBSS have started and run their own businesses, just like you!
About the London Business Support Service
The London Business Support Service offers cost-effective pragmatic business advice, practical solutions and a wide range of relevant business support services delivered by a team of specialist Business Advisers. It has provided help to more than one thousand businesses and delivers hands on business advice in all key business performance areas.
What our users say:
“Just wanted to thank you for generously sharing your experiences in business during our recent meeting.”- L Boskovic.
“Terrific work - a huge help - thank you. I look forward to an on-going dialogue in this venture. Many Thanks once more’’- David Dernie.
“Thanks for your time last week, I found our session at the British Library extremely useful. Please let me know your comments and suggestions moving forward, I value your input greatly’’- Tim Williams.
Increase your chances of business success.
The British Library Business & IP Centre supports people to start, protect and grow their businesses. Come and access our free market research and intellectual property databases and take part in our regular programme of workshops and events.