Take a behind-the-scenes tour and see our world-renowned conservators in action
See the work of conservation and gain an insight into the techniques used to care for our collections on a ‘behind the scenes' tour of the Conservation studios.
- Tours last for approximately 75 minutes and leave from the Information Desk
- Please note that coats and bags (including handbags) cannot be taken into the studios. There is a public cloakroom on the Lower Ground Floor
- These tours are not suitable for children under 12 due to the nature of the tools and equipment used in the studios
- There is an audio described tour on Friday 15 February at 11.00.
- Some Conservation Studios tours are assisted by a sign language interpreter. The next is on Wednesday 13 March.
To book a Conservation Group Tour please contact email@example.com