Discover how to create a compelling pitch for your fashion brand that will attract investors
Attracting investment is a massive challenge for a fashion brand, as there’s so much competition and many investors perceive it as a high risk sector.
Investors need to be convinced that your brand has the potential to give them a good return on their investment, and that you have the ability to take the business forward and scale up in line with your goals.
This interactive session will help you understand what investors are looking for and how to turn your business plan in to a compelling pitch that will excite them and give you the best chance of success.
The session will cover the following:
- How the Business Plan relates to your pitch
- The importance of market research
- Defining your USP
- Overview of funding options
- Understanding of what investors are looking for
- How to create a successful pitch
- The opportunity to create a pitch and present to the group
- By the end of the session you will have a better understanding of how to create a pitch deck and the confidence to start reaching out to investors.
Who is this for?This session is ideal for fashion brands & businesses that are already trading, have established demand and are now looking for funding to scale the business and take to the next level.
This session will be delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy MBE, Founder of Fashion Angel . Alison ran her own successful label for 15 years and consulted for high end designers such as Matthew Williamson and Preen.