The diversity of products and customers in the fashion and accessory sector means it is essential to identify your brand positioning, and have a sales strategy in place, so you understand which sales channels are appropriate for your business.
This has never been more important, as Covid-19 has lead to permanent disruption within the sector. Brands will need to adapt their sales strategy to meet the changes, both in the industry and in consumer behaviour.
Delivered by fashion industry expert Alison Lewy MBE, it will cover the following:
- Conducting research to know your customer
- Wholesale vs retail
- The wholesale buying process and cycles and disruption to the traditional systems
- Trade show overview
- Preparation for trade/retail fairs & digitisation strategies
- Retail sales channels
- Selling via online 3rd party platforms vs own website
- Considerations if setting up your own e-commerce website
By the end of the session you will have a better of understanding of which channels are relevant for your products and be able to start developing your own sales strategy to enable you to build you business and increase your sales.
BOOK NOW as places are limited - a maximum of 12 people is allowed to ensure you get the most benefit from this interactive webinar.