In this workshop, our sales experts will cover the key topics needed to help you identify and engage with your target customers.
Our Start-ups in London Libraries workshops are now available as webinars accessible remotely from wherever you are. To book your place on one of our webinar workshops, please visit our Eventbrite page.
This is a full day workshop with an hour’s lunch break in the middle and it will cover:
Session 1 (10.00 – 13.00): What am I selling and to whom?
- Why buy from me? Determining you features, benefits and writing your elevator pitch.
- Developing the emotional engagement that encourages customers to purchase.
- Profiling people most likely to spend with you and creating customer personas.
- How to convert leads to sales and creating a winning sales funnel.
Session 2 (14.00-17.00): Turning sales planning into revenue
- Creating a reliable sales pipeline – we will particularly focus on the critical sales activities necessary to bring in the new customers you need.
- What motivates a customer to buy? Listening to customers and asking questions that change sales conversations.
- How to set price, manage discounts and make money.
We know that a full-day online workshop can seem daunting but there will be lots of breaks, time for questions and some individual and group activities throughout the day.
Make sure to have a look at all of the other online Start-ups in London Libraries’ workshops, designed to get your business off to a flying start.
Please contact SiLLWorkshopBookings@bl.uk with any queries.
The project is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the British Library, ten participating London boroughs and generously supported by JP Morgan and Arts Council England.Additional Registration Form
If you are new to Start-ups in London Libraries, please fill out this registration form as well as registering on Eventbrite. As this project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, this is important for our funding purposes. If you have previously taken part in any Start-ups in London Libraries workshop, you do not need to fill this out again. We will be sending the Zoom link the day before the webinar and we will only be able to send it to the people who have filled out a registration form.
Please make sure that you have read the eligibility criteria at the bottom of the page before registering.
To take part in the Start-ups in London Libraries workshops you or your business needs to have a London based postcode. You also need to be either:
The owner of a business which has been registered at Companies House for less than 12 months.
You should be an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea you want to develop.
The project is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund, the British Library, ten participating London boroughs and generously supported by JP Morgan and Arts Council England.
|Name:||Get ready for business: Sales (building a winning sales funnel) - Start-ups in London Libraries|
|When:||, 10.00 - 17.00|
|Price:||Admission: Free entry|