Find out how to use our collection to help your business succeed.
In order for you to make sound business decisions you will need to access a wide range of reliable and relevant information.
Here, at the British Library, you can access information across a wide range of subjects that will help your business develop and grow.
Our workshop will show you the depth and breadth of resources held at the Library and will also show you how to use them to answer questions like:
• How is a market sector developing?
• What is the key legislation affecting my area of business?
• What new technology is emerging in my sector?
• What opportunities will be presented to me by economic, cultural and social changes?
• What artistic and creative works can give me new ideas?
We will highlight, and provide practical guidance in using, key British Library sources in areas such as market research, law, scientific research, news and arts and culture. Giving you the confidence to make full use of the resources held at the Library.
Increase your chances of business success
The British Library Business & IP Centre supports people to start, protect and grow their businesses. Come and access our free market research and intellectual property databases and take part in our regular programme of workshops and events.